Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Quick check back..

33 weeks and counting!
 Hey guys!
So the whole.. being pregnant with a superhuman thing is hard work! A little exhausting, but I just wanted to send you a quick note =)
I have a whole new enthusiasm for making allergen-free foods fun... I recently found out one of my favorite humans alive is dealing with autoimmune issues and is beginning a gluten free adventure =) So I'll be extra sure to post more frequently. And for now.. I dunno.
You guys wanna see how fat I've gotten???
You DOO??? ;)

It's hard to give you accurate estimates on how far along I am in each as we have 3 due dates...but I'll give you my best approximation ;)



10 weeks
 
12 weeks


11 weeks






 


 


14 weeks
 
15 weeks
 
 
16 weeks


19 weeks



23 weeks + Bed Head =)
25 weeks


 

27 weeks
29 weeks
 



31 weeks







  
See you soon, my little love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment